Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, October 07, 2005

The start

Well this is my first ever blog so heres where we have got to so far:

We applied to go to New Zealand, and we were "Invited to Apply". We have got almost everything that we need to submit with the application and are awaiting the return of our Medical forms which should arrive next week.

We have found a buyer for our little abode, the surveyor came on 20th September and the buyers are in a relatively small chain :-)

I have cleared the loft of junk and the rest is sitting in my dining room for sorting/scanning and chucking or packing. (this is a momentous task as I kept everything that my 3 kids ever drew, made or gave me)

I am waiting for a call from the estate agents to give me an idea of a moving date, as there has been relatively no contact from the solicitors dealing with the sale - I am trying not to be negative! As we are moving in with my Mam & dad -in-laws we are the end of the chain! Yippee!

When I have a date I can really start to sort out the house, but at the minute I have everything on hold and its driving me crazy.

So thats where we are so far.....till next time... bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home