Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, October 21, 2005

My 40th!

Well I had my 40th but with moving and everything I can't say I made much of a big deal about it, we went out for a meal with my family......after I had spent most of my day at work, pushing the sale through...the solicitors were no help, losing paperwork etc, but in the end I got it through to completion, for moving out on the 21st.

So anyway here are a few pics



Rachel my daughter and her partner Rich





Jack (my nephew) the napkin highway robber!









Well the food was good, and everyone had a good time.....









And how many have you had Paul?..... Peace Man!!




well till next time. Good night.....they say Life begins at 40! hopefully 41 will arrive on the other side of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home