Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Holiday is over...........


Yep, I have to go back to reality.....8 am Monday morning I start work!

Oh, I have soooo enjoyed not working, although I know I would get bored after a while...maybe... ;-)

but there are so many things to see and do here that it would have taken a long time...



but at least I will be earning some $$$$ instead of spending it!

What job your wondering....well its working for the council in the Parks department, Administrative Assistant to the Parks Operations Manager.

God I don't relish getting up for 8am! good job its only around the corner from where we are living, so I can at least snatch a few mins extra in bed.

anyway thats my news for today, I went mad and shopped all day, so tomorrow I have 2 bedroom suites and a hall unit (wooden with mirror and drawer and coat hooks...will take pictures and add later) being delivered....I'm still impressed on the quickness and customer service that you get in NZ shops (well the ones that I have shopped in) not only did I get discount/ and I love a bargain! the delivery is the same day/or next day and they carry it into the room too.

I also got some bargain kitchen storage things from a shop called Briscoes, and a Knife block set, which was reduced from $80 to $29. And I made Rob a homemade mince beef and onion pie for tea today...well I thought I would make an effort since I won't want to be bothered after working all day!

ttfn

Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home