Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

we move further south

We drove towards Southland on Tuesday, still no terrible weather like we'd left in Canterbury, so I think that our decision to travel was a good one!

this is a picture of the bridge before Balcultha.








we see a sign that says welcome to Southland, its still sunny and we are enjoying the countryside.














We drove through a few nice towns, but Gore was a good contender for a place that we would want to live.....If it was up to me and Rob it would be, but the boys may have found it a bit quiet.
and it was a bit far from the beach, if you hadn't noticed by now, I like my beaches!



This is the town centre roundabout, on the way out to Invercargill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home