Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Plane Journey


When I booked the tickets, being e-tickets and aisa miles we could pre-book our seats, I did this for both journeys.

on the first leg the plane was quite empty so some lucky passengers could stretch out...not us thou...so poor Rob had me slouching over him...
My hip was a bit sore, but I managed thanks to some heat pads I bought from the Boots in the airport.
A good purchase as by the end of the flight i could still walk.

This is a picture from the window of the plane on the runway.

I watched ...Underworld, Underworld evolution, Fun with Dick and Jane, Narnia and CSI on the first leg....Rob fell asleep...lucky b!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home