Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Spirit of the Horse show


On Thursday I went with my mum, dad, sister Justine and Rachel to Louth to see 'The spirit of the Horse' show...(it is my mums and Justines birthday next week)

http://www.equestriantheatre.co.uk/

it was a good show, we went all wrapped up...Justine had 3 jumpers, coat, hat and a blanket, hot soup...as she has been to shows in tents before and nearly got hypothermia....this one had Hot air blowers (played havoc on our throats)....so the layers came off one by one....but the soup was nice.... ;-)

My favorite part was the comedic horse 'Scout'...pictured hear, his act was hillarious, it may have cost a bit but it was nice to go out with my family and see something we are all interested in.....I want an Andalusian!! (I wonder if they have them in NZ?).....always have after riding a stallion for a friend years back, they are such a beautiful horse to ride!

The other acts were good too, and we went back into the stables to have a look too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home