Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Plan for the next month

Well, its been decided, Me and Rob are going to fly over on the 30th May, before the flight prices go up. We are also going to look into shipping the car out before so that we can pick it up when we arrive.

Jordon and Jason will fly out at the end of August - early September.

Rachel, Rich and I went to meet with the wedding planner, and it looks like its full steam ahead with the wedding plans from now on.

I have 4 bridesmaids dresses to make, we need a flower girl dress nearer the time and a page boy outfit too, but I have volunteered the mother of the two to get them ;-)

I am going to have a lot on my plate from now on - so with that in mind I am going to hand my notice in tomorrow - Oooooohhh not looking forward to that bit at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home