Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

counting down to xmas

On the 29th November, we took our daughter out for a meal for her birthday, probably our last with her for a while - we bought her a mobile with video/camera for her to use to keep in touch! - If I thought to deeply about it I got upset, the hardest thing will be leaving her behind! I know that they intend moving across too, but its sadning to think about leaving my first born and gran child......well it will soon be xmas, maybe our last in the UK!
Although the relatives will not like that statement.

Rachel bump is bigger, and I am hopeing that the baby will arrive before xmas so that we can enjoy a christmas with a baby!!

the month started fast, it was my dads birthday on the 6th, then it's my nephews on the 14th.

then it will go so fast it will be xmas before we know it....we don't expect to hear anything from NZ till the new year though, so I am patient on that front.

Some of our NZ forum buddys have already made it across - Kim39 & MarieP. so I hope that their first NZ xmas is great!

My Hubby has a co worker from Christchurch working with him - he reccons we'll love it there.

Personally I cant wait till I can get over there!

well gota get some xmas shopping done tomorrow! got a dress for the works party today. I booked it so I hope it is ok!

got 16 relatives for xmas dinner - so a big day of cooking and partying!

Well Seasons Greetings to all......Kat n family

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 pm, Blogger MC said…

    Nice blog !!!
    I am sure you will. We do!
    Started in Lancaster uk , flew over nearly a year ago now. Keep updating your blog, it will be good to see how you are doing. And it's great for you to look back on it too. Regards . The Bryans
    www.bryans2nz.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:21 am, Blogger Helen Leggatt said…

    Happy New Year KatandBob!! Make sure you drop in on us when you get to Christchurch!!

    Moorf & Woz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home