Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

House sold & we move into Hotel MIL


Well its nearly the end of October, we sold our house and moved out on the 21st October. The saddest part was emptying the fish pond, had to quickly find a home for my fish and then empty the pond.....luckly we didn't need to fill the hole in!
packing was a nightmare, and considering we have a few months to go - well nearly 9mths! till we fly out to NZ we have managed to fit ourselves into my OH mum & dads house, including our cat Tommy!

Most of our furniture we have given to our daughter, Rachel for her first house. But I will still have some boxes to check through and decide what I really want to take with us.

well thats enough for this post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home