Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Cole's first night at grams


Well, on Saturday we got to babysit Cole for the night, we took him for a trip to Great Nan's (my parents house) in the buggy - it felt just like old times, pushing my 3, can't believe that I am a granny!

the pram is an 'all terrain buggy' and Rachel got it so it was easy to push on grass when she is at horse shows.


Cole was a good boy, he had a feed at 12pm, 2.30, 4.30 but went straight back to sleep after each one, he woke up at 7am and needed a change and another feed, and then went back to sleep till 10am. We went for another walk, and when we got back, Rachel was waiting for us - she said she'd wondered if we'd absconded to NZ with him! yeah.....I wish

But Richard has said that with buying a house as well as getting married they are going to hold off on the expensive honeymoon - instead they are coming out for a holiday around Christmas!!!

So I will get to see my babys sooner than I thought - Yippee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home