Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Coles Arrival



COLES ARRIVAL

Well after a rather long wait (he was due any where between 19th and 29th December)Rachel was finally taken into the hospital to be induced on Saturday 7th January,






and finally he made his entrance into the world at 10.32pm on Sunday 8th January, weighing in at 8lbs, 2oz!As you will see in the picture, there wasnt much room and its know wonder he was kicking the bejeezers out of poor Rachels stomach and ribs!! He is an adorable grandson, he hasnt given his parents (Rachel my daughter and her partner Richard) too much trouble and is sleeping around 6hrs a night.I have babysat a few times so far, and love every minute of it, I will have to cram in as much as I can in the next few months as May will arrive before I can blink and then we will be leaving to start our new lives in New Zealand, which is a good thing....

but my heart will break when I have to leave Rachel and Cole behind.

This is a picture of him with great gram Dotty..
at 2weeks old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home