Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tickets are booked!


Well I never thought that booking some flights would be so scary, it took me 4 hours to finally pick the flight time.

I had to decide if we should go a few days after or a week after the wedding!

In the end I booked them for the 31st May! well I thought, pick the last day if you cant decide on one before!

I must of sat hovering over the submit button for 10 minutes! ha ha.

I booked them through Travelbag, they were the cheapest that I could find - Direct flight from London - Hong Kong - Auckland (I decided that we would rather save a few pennys than stop over a few days somewhere we are eager to start our new life, and we want to have a holiday in Auckland anyway)

Well I have a lot of sorting out to do now, I better get an action plan done for what I need to get done!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger MC said…

    Hi there
    We came that way as well! Chantelle is very organised and booked us all ashower at HK airport. It was great to wash off the travel grime in the 3 hour stop over.
    Best wishes
    Mike

     
  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger katsblog said…

    cheers MC I have seen the pamphlet on the website, thought of doing the same thing
    Kat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home