Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 2006


Well I have less than 3 weeks left at work, its our 20th wedding anniversary on the 22nd and I have the day off...then I will have 2 mths off!!! yippee

heres a couple of pics I found while scanning the mountain of pictures we'd taken over the years


my 'bridesmaids'...Ang and Kaz in the smart red outfits, with my Mum-in-law(far right) and Robs aunt Kathy and cousin Jo.

then a idiotically young couple...can't believe that we were that young!


werent we a cute young pair!


....I have been busy scanning photos in from the vast amounts that we have taken over the years......have a look at the fashionable atire we wore in the 80's!! he he

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 pm, Blogger Helen Leggatt said…

    Oh man, look at those outfits!! Memories! Looking forward to your arrival guys although will be running in opposite direction if those outfits appear.... :-)

    Helen & Woz

     
  • At 5:31 am, Blogger katsblog said…

    hey Helen....I bought a hat just like those for our nite out..;-)(KIDDIN!)

    can't wait till June! (its going so slow at the minute)

    see you soon

    Kat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home