Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Last Day at work

Well Friday was my last day at work, and I must say it was hectic.

Although they have my numbers, so if they need to ask anything, the can just ring. (mmm?)


We all went out for lunch, which was a nice touch, and I got a bunch of flowers from Kevin & Peter, the girls bought me a 'Good Luck' me to you bear (the grey scraggy ones) and cards...

I will miss them all and I enjoyed working with them all.

Then I went out with Ang,Kai, Karen and Rob on Friday nite....went to Karen's on the Saturday and Rachel & Rich and Cole popped in too.....had a good weekend of take outs and booze as according to Rob, we are on an 8 week fitness campagin.....so I had to get my allowance of alcohol in before Monday ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger jo chris ethan freya and scooter said…

    Hi Kat/Rob

    Just read your blog for the first time and love the wedding photos.We noticed that your friends Wendy & Daz have flown into Christchurch in march, if you want to pass on our details they are more than welcome to get in touch with us.
    Our phone No is 03-3121232 or email soulsearchers@hotmail.co.uk

    Catch you later

    Chris & Jo xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home