Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Last few days....

Its been a bit manic lately, what with getting everything ready (still yet to get the cases under 20kgs so got to have another go) going to dinner with family at night and with having to get the bridesmaids dresses finished too, its been a busy few days.

Last night was the probably the last time I will get to do any sewing, so its now up to my mum to finish the last bits (waistbands,zips and back fastenings for the tops) or they will have to post them to NZ for me to finish!!!

We have got loads of goodbye/good luck cards, a saint christopher - to help protect us on our travels... also an angel pin to guard over us...so I think we are definately covered!! and its only Sunday....

I am about to go for my last ride this morning, and the weather has graced me with full sunshine.....so I am going to get going before it changes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home