Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Last Weekend before I start work..PM

It was still a nice day, even though there was a light cloud cover, it was still warm. half way up to the bluff point I got out to take a photo, it was a really steep hill, although it doesnt look it on the photos....













We reached the top.














We went for a walk to the point the walk said it was 40 mins, but we decided to take another route back to the car, as there had been a LOT of steps to climb down, and I didn't think I could face climbing up them!...but there was Just More..on the other routes!













We reached the point ....then it was time to walk back...




























and it took us over 2 hours to walk back to the car...and the sun was setting!


























Well the suns setting on my last day before going back into work...I hope I like the Job, and that the weekend comes soon!

Bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home