Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My last week at NZAS



Clinton & me & ALFRD the PPE dummy in the Canteen
(amy refused to be photographed in the uniform- LOL)

Well after a year and a half at NZAS I am moving on - I have a new Job at the Dairy Trust


as the Production Co-ordinator!


I am very excited as it is a position that I can make my own - new position - new plant!

So I am finishing off my work today and then its no more uniform (3 sizes too big!) and hello fashionable clothes again!
NOT.... bummer! I have to wear Whites, and a hairnet!
Oh well... at least they fit! LOL
they look like this




I did to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe and Farmers had a 1 day sale with 30% off ticketed price on everything - so I got a new jacket that was originally $70 for $20!
But I took it back after the first day, as I would never wear it :-(










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home