Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Winter weather cancels party

Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
Free Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and GlittersFree Smilies and Glitters
oh well, the party was cancelled! - yep the weather is atrocious, so the website for the festival has announced that the opening party has been cancelled, and to stay at home. Oh well, good job I didn't have time to go!

Since there was over 50 accidents last night that were reported, and one fatality, (the car went 120m off the side into Lake Wanaka )it is a wise decision, the roads around the lakes were scary enough to drive in October, in the dark but good weather otherwise!


this was my car roof the other day, it now stays in the garage, as it wouldn't start due to the damp and cold...

I rang the UK last weekend to say Happy Birthday to Wendy and Karen and I was baking at the time of ringing Wendy... and heres a picture of the cakes for her to view - they tasted YUM (someone will have to show her sometime, as I know that Gary doesn't look at our blog!) She was impressed that I was Baking! Said I was a right Rural housewife!
Pinapple upside down cake, and Choc Fudge Brownies!

oh and heres a picture of a slogan at the local liquer store I took tonight! - I just had to take a picture!
I was getting a bottle of wine and a crate of Beer to celebrate Robs, and MY new Jobs!
Yes - I have a new job - well as soon as I finish my notice.
Rob starts his new job on Monday.

Its now officially Saturday morning - Time for my bedtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home