Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2007

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that its nearly February!!!

So heres a quick recap of the end of December and Rachel, Rich and Coles visit to NZ......

Xmas was a very quiet affair, we bought the boys a Nintendo Wii.....which I took back as it was faulty (waste of money thats for sure!)

Rachels flight to Invercargill was messed up - so they ended up getting here at 4.30pm, but hey they got here and thats all that mattered. They managed to stay up till 12.15am! Cole was fantastic - an angel all the way and even bright and smiley when he arrived here.

I have enjoyed every moment they were here - it went too fast and now they are on their last leg of the flight to London (by my clock they land in around 45mins time) and I miss them sooooooo Much......:-(, and of course Jordon went back to the UK with them.... So I only have Jason here now (hes going to get fed up of me mothering him all the time!)


Well I need to get ready for bed, and wait to hear from them once they land, But I will have loads of free time on my hands now - so I will be able to catch up and post some of the things we did while they were here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home