Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, November 17, 2006

the Cats....and Jasons first Job!

Our Cats have taken over the house, with only Jason being home during the day they have become acustomed to lounging in sunnyspots or on Jasons bed....

THIS IS FLUFFY - formally known as Toffee, but Rob renamed her!

Fluffy tends to either start a fight with Maddy or Maddy gets her first - but thats girls for you!














Oscar to the left here looks and acts a lot like the bestest cat in the world - TOMMY.....as you can see from the picture here.....Tommy knows he is the most handsome cat and tried to sneak to NZ in my suitcase - I wanted to take him but after traveling 29hrs myself I couldnt put him through it in the baggage compartments! Plus Cole would miss him loads!


And last of all this is MADDY, she is a bit shy, but a lovely cat when she wants to be, she is also a good catcher - and leaves little pressies for us on the doorstep!



BUT that will change on Monday as Jason starts WORK!!!!!! (they can stay out till we get home, although I will have to figure out how to keep the Chooks from eating the cat food!)

YES you read that right......he starts work 8am till 4.30pm as a seasonal labourer on the gardening gangs at my place. Well till he starts his college course in February.

I wonder if he will manage physical work for 8hrs? but he will enjoy getting paid!

Watch this space for an update after his first week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home