Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

row row row da boat....


I had my first Rowing lesson today.....I'm in the red jacket I'm on the Quad team. We are named Kiwi Metal
and the other team who are on the 8 person boat from work are called Alumin8 (I work for NZ Aluminium Smelter)

I have till the 17th Nov when the Corpor8 Rowing challenge is held to learn how to Scull! EEK I got a bit wet too, as a shower hit while we were out on the river.


But it was fun, and the next lesson is Friday......Bring it on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name: HeavyMetal4small.JPG Views: 2 Size: 75.6 KB ID: 866

Click image for larger version  Name: HeavyMetal5small.JPG Views: 0 Size: 57.3 KB ID: 867

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home