Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Saturday, February 09, 2008

What has been happening lately?

Hello, well its February already!

So what’s been happening down on the farm?





Well Robs been busy getting the float finished – it should be on the road Monday! YAY!!!

Last weekend I went to the Gore A&P show, then on the Sunday Rob and I went to the Invercargill Rodeo… oh if I had moved here 10 yrs ago – I’d have loved to get into Barrel racing!

This weekend is a busy one too, I have just got back from mustering the cattle in from the back of Andy’s place. I rode Andy’s horse Dimmer – sweet gelding – but with a bad habit of galloping off as you get on! I am glad to say I am still quick at getting on and still have good balance!


So onto some photos….

Some more Float building……





















Gore A&P


The Classic cars

















Now I want some Alpaca’s soon – they are so cute!












RODEO!
Ride em Cowgirl!











Cattle Muster

Andy’s Wrangler’s – Kerry on Amigo on the left, Me on Dimmer in the middle and Dani on Sandfly on the right… it was Dani’s first muster.


OK now I need to get some rest for the Surf to City walk in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home