Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Invercargill Theatre Company - Theatre Resturant

Hi there, I have had a good weekend, I went to The Theatre Restaurant which was a production of the Invercargill Theatre Co, with friend's, on Friday night. Amy, Sian & Bob {Amy's dad}

They did a Cruise around the world, they sang and danced as if they were the cruise ship entertainer's and the Captain of the ship introduced each set - and sang a few too.

They were very professional and I enjoyed it immensely, they are doing Cat's next year, so I will have to get tickets for that as I have never seen the play.

The evening starts with a buffet meal, then the musical starts, the food was nice - and in the interval they served dessert - YUM is all I can say - Gateau - black forest - with strawberries and cream!

I had a really enjoyable evening, and I had a choice of going to my Propagation course in the morning or a ride at the Greenhills Quarry - can you guess which one I chose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home