Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Brooke Fraser & Opshop

We had a long weekend as it was Labour Day on the 22nd and for my birthday Rob took me to the Civic Theatre in Invercargill to see Brooke Fraser, and guest stars OpShop. Which was cool as they are both favorite bands of mine.






He also bought me Albertine & What To Do With Daylight












Both bands were great, sang my favorite songs, they chatted to the audience too, which was good.












The lead singer Jason Kerrison of OpShop was born in Invercargill, grew up in Christchurch and he had his sister in the audience.

And Brooke sang songs from new album Albertine (I have linked the video for the title track Albertine) she talked a bit about meeting Albertine and her mother in Rwanda
- Brooke supports World Vision as well as sponsering children in Rwanda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home