Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year

well I have been in NZ for 2 new years now, and I have to confess that I have picked up a few Kiwi habits!Yup......... I have been out shopping in bare feet! - yes even in Invercargill they go barefoot - I don't think I would walk barefoot in winter though! LOL

I did put my shoes on when I got home though - cause I have hard stones on the drive.

But then as a child I never wore shoes much in South Africa, so I felt quite at home in barefeet!

Have a Happy 2008 to all my family & friends

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 am, Blogger Tyke said…

    I really enjoy reading your blog Karen, keep up the good work.
    All the best for 2008 and we hope to see you when you come over if you get the time.
    Give my regards to Rob.
    Regards,
    Mal and Kim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home