Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Autumn is on its way....

I have noticed that the mornings are getting a bit darker - the sun has just been rising when I have gone to work early - this means that Autumn is around the corner, and true to form today has heralded a windy cloudy day.

But after non stop sun and no rain - both the garden and paddocks are glad of a bit of rain....
But its not that cold though.

This means I can catch up on some neglected house work, since the dusting etc has taken a back burner to out door tasks, I will probably take the horses out later, but this morning is a lazy time and I thought I would load up a few sunrise pictures I took this month.... enjoy

Now, I need to find where I stashed that Hoover (to you kiwi's - a Lux)......

translation: Vacuuming the carpets in the UK is generally called 'Hoovering' - nicknamed after the most popular brand.
But in NZ the most popular brand was 'Electrolux' - hence the term 'luxing'










1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Beautiful pics Kat, I love the change in the seasons, the colours are so vivid.

    How are things with you guys? Getting used to the farm? We're loving being back in town, I guess we're townies at heart.

    Best wishes to you and yours

    Dawn & Chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home