Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

CANTEEN RIDE TO INVERCARGILL PHOTOS

I just received the disk of the photos that I took for the canteen ride in through Invercargill... these are a selection.






































































































































































mmmm..... Roving Photographer - now that sound more exciting than Document Purifier!
Its the Cavalcade this weekend so I am charging the camera and praying for good weather







2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger JAY said…

    hi sis wheres a photo of you on this canteen ride?

     
  • At 4:21 pm, Blogger katsblog said…

    Jus- I was TAKING the photos!
    As I said on the text, I thought I could become a photograper - but Rachel says she has my next job lined up as Groom/babysitter!

    LOL

    Happy Easter

    big sis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home