Our BIG move

This is my diary of our new life in New Zealand up to 2011 when we moved to QLD to be near our grandchildren...

Monday, November 23, 2009

oops a long time since I have updated this!

Sorry for the long time between posts...erm what has happened lately?

Well in September, not much happened, I rode Tim for a few weeks, but he has now been turned away to grow and mature over summer.

He is a typical Thoroughbred, and is currently nursing a cut knee!
another vet bill to pay off!!!

Work has been busy, the weather has been crap, Rob got the garden finished.

October was just about the same, work and ride the horses when it was nice.

For my birthday I had a hair cut - do not comment on how lame I look! but its the only picture I have.
Rob Started work at the smelter - and on his first nightshift there was a huge fire on the reserve!! which I spotted today is still alight!

And I have been busy decorating the new wall he also built in the living area (its now warmer when its freezing outside)

We went to a horse show and Vivacia won a 3rd in her first show class - she is a star!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home